For this post, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite travel quotes. Traveling is a part of me, it makes me who I am. And whenever I’m feeling sad about not being in a foreign land, my secret pick-me up is to read inspiring travel quotes.
So here we go, on another exciting journey of uncovering 10 blissful travel quotes…
1. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.” – Anais Nin
2. “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine
3. “Traveling tends to magnify all human emotions.” — Peter Hoeg
4. “To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.” – Bill Bryson
5. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
6. “No place is ever as bad as they tell you it’s going to be.” – Chuck Thompson
7. “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – Anonymous
8. “When overseas you learn more about your own country, than you do the place you’re visiting.” – Clint Borgen
9. “We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment. ” – Hilaire Belloc
10. “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
What are some of your favorite quotes?
Have you heard of these quotes before?